Garragh Mhor is a Vegetarian B&B
We don't expect you to be Vegetarian or Vegan, but we hope that you will enjoy our offering. If this is something new to you, we invite you to try different options from the menu during your stay.
Ask us to explain if you have not encountered something before; we enjoy sharing our love of food with our guests .
Jan is a nutritionist and is happy to explain the nutritional benefits of the food stuffs on offer
Muesli, Granola, Chilled Overnight Oats (Small)
Fruit Juices (Orange or Apple);Toast and Jam / Marmalade;
(Organic Tahini, Almond Butter, Coconut oil, Jams, Marmalade);
(Yorkshire, Herbals & Fruit),
Fresh Filtered Coffee;
Second Course - choosing from:
- BIG VEGGIE Breakfast,
- (Egg, Tomato, Veggie Sausage, Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Hash Brown); (V)
- Scrambled Eggs on Toast
- (or with a selection of Full Scottish components); (V)
- Chilled Overnight Oats (VE) Full Size
- Combo of gluten free oats, almond or oat milk, chia seed, layers of seasonal fruit
- and finished with coconut mango cream and carob syrup
- Scrambled Tofu (VE)
- Scrambled Tofu is a fragrant, light food, seasoned with Turmeric, Cumin and Nutritional Yeast
- It is can be eaten in place of egg in combination with any of the Big Veggie Breakfast.
- 3-egg Mushroom Omelette accompanied by fried tomatoes (V, GF)
- (Savoury Mediterranean Eggs In Tomato Stew Served with seeded Pitta); (V/ DF) Vegan Option Available
- Buckwheat Pancakes stacked with Fruit,
- (served with live home-made coconut yoghurt; drizzled with coconut nectar, sprinkled with Chia) ; (V / VE / GF / DF)
- Boiled Eggs with 'Toast Soldiers'; (V)
- Organic Seeded Porridge,
- (with sprinkles see above and milk of choice); (V/VE/ DF)
- Plant milks;
- Unsweetened Almond; (Hemp/ Coconut when available) (V / VE / DF).
- Cow's Milk is available on request.
Breakfast is served from 8.30am but special requirements can be arranged.
SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
We will always do our best to cater for any special dietary requirements - please be sure to mention this when booking.
Our eggs come from a local small holding. The hens are truly free-range and able to exercise, outside all day long; roam and indulge in their natural behaviours.
This is a sample menu - we may change and adjust our offering as each season requires.
V= Vegetarian, VE = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free
- Conference Facilities
- Country Retreat
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Golfcourse (within 2 Miles)
- Horse Riding
- Walking Holidays